Wednesday, June 17, 2009

If I will Be Given A Power

If you will be given a power to change the history,what are those things would you like to changed?
If I will be that,given a chance to "changed" (utro) the history I will changed the" time" (oras) when all the Filipino good heroes was "died" (namatay). I would like they to be a good leader in our country because as what I saw now our country, Philippines is in not good condition because of the plastic leaders who lead in our country & other politics are not doing their responsibility,they always" corrupting"(manguha) money of our country .They are not "thinking" (huna-huna) about the condition of the people in our country. They always think about their "self" (kaugalingun).That's why our country now is in the global crisis.

I would like to change it so that our country will" progress" (unlad).

1 comment:

  1. You have picked a good topic. Adding visayan words makes this post authentically Filipino! I like it.
    I would like to know how changing the behavior of the leaders would change the Philippines. Be sure to include details and examples in future posts. Examples makes your blog more interesting and more informative.

    ReplyDelete