Sunday, June 14, 2009

On my way to school

1.I wake up early at exactly 5:00 o'clock in the morning, I fold my blanket & I clean up my bed.
2.And then I will pray to God.
3.I ( hilamos) wash my face with ( sabon) soap & (tubig) water.
4.I cooked foods for my (agahan) breakfast & after cooking, I swept the floor.
5.I taked a bath and wear my school uniform & my school shoes.
6.I will be the one to prepared (plato) plates & (kutsara) spoon in the table.
7.After preparing them, that would be the time to eat my (agahan) breakfast.
8.I wash the dishes & then, I brush my teeth.
9.I (suklay) comb my (buhok) hair, and after a while,I face at the mirror to look at my image.
10.I ask my grandmother to give me money Php.20.00 for my snacks & (pamasahe) transportation.
11.I wait (potpot) tricycle in going to school & when I arrived to school I (bayad) pay Php.5.00 to the driver .
12.After a while, I & my classmates attend the flag ceremony in raising the flag & after that we are going to attend the first period to last period class.

1 comment:

  1. This is an excellent fist blogpost for the year. You even did more than I asked by including two additional steps (12 in all!).
    There are a couple things I would like to comment on.
    The first is that I would like to see more detail. For instance, in step 8, "I brush my teeth," could be more interesting with more detail,"I brush my teeth with Colgate Extra White because I want my teeth to be white and shiny. I also like the taste."
    So which one is more interesting?
    Also, when including Visayan words, the English goes in the parentheses. For example, I like to suroy-suroy (walk around) with my friends.

    ReplyDelete